Monday, April 12, 2010

Da Vinci as my date


If i had the opportunity to have dinner with anybody in this world ,even if its for a couple of hours it would definitely have to be Leonardo Da Vinci. No other characters or celebrities in this world could ever measure up to him. Our conversation as I imagine would be pretty intense. I would start off by asking him about his most renown paintings and what their meaning and purposes were.I was just watching a biography of him a couple of months ago and it was rumored that his most famous painting of Mona Lisa had a dark meaning behind it ,like mass destruction i wasn't really sure about it but most of his paintings had some sort of significance that i found really interesting.I would ask about his inventions and what was going through is head or what made him think.This was a man with absolute talent ,no doubt about it. No other musician ,doctor ,teacher ,whoever it is would level up to him.There would be just so many questions i wouldn't know where to start.This guy is amazing

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I'm impressed on the person you choose. The way he put passion and a dark meaning behind his art. I'm sure that he would have been glad to have dinner with you. Anyways grammar wise you did a lot of run on sentences and you for got to capitalize your i's.

    ReplyDelete