Monday, April 5, 2010

My superpowers

If i were to be given just one super power in this word it would defiantly be the ability to go back and forth into time. No other super powers that people can think of is better than time travel. Seeing how man kind has evolved and how everything started, exploring our ancestors past , finding out the truth of what really happened, seeking into the future, finding out if mystical creatures did in fact exist, that would be very interesting .

2 comments:

  1. SO your superpower would is just teleporting in time and see mystical creatures. I think you should explain more on what your superpower would benifet you or benifet the world. Maybe explain you changing something of your past or stop something horrible.
    P.S you got same power as me, well only time control!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good posting. I want a pic on here, though. Also, I'm with Manny, get specific and detailed as to what sort of things you would do with your power. Right now, it reads as an overview.
    Also, in your first sentence, you wrote 'defiantly' when you meant 'definitely'. Very different words.

    ReplyDelete