Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Trapped

Trapped can be defined in many different ways.

In my situation i felt trapped in many different ways. I felt trapped in an ambition i couldn't let go of, i felt trapped among my own home, i felt trapped in my own school work procrastinating day after day telling myself that i would would finish my assignments later and wouldent.I had trapped my self in guilt, doing things i wasn't supposed to knowing that they were wrong and it was not what i was taught to do but still did anyways cause i did not care about it at that moment. Every weekend i would go hang out with one of my so called "best friend" and well you already know the rest. After a couple of weekends of doing what i was doing it became an everyday thing. A couple of hits before i went off to school,sometimes in between periods or during class. Then when my parents went off to run and errand id quickly do it before they came and just enjoy it and feel so happy and stuck. I felt trapped like i couldn't go a day without it cause it brought me a weird feeling of emptiness ,like someone craving a candy they cant get a hold of at the moment. I really didn't think much of the consequences that would happen later on, and little did i know that it would change my life drastically. Theres more to that story my consequences were paying a fine and disappointing my parents.I felt so guilty my mom was so disappointment and thoguh i needed help. I told myself that was not true,though it could have been but with the help of my dearest friend i slowly over came it

3 comments:

  1. Good posting. I think getting specific earlier in the post would have made it a bit easier to read, but the content of your post was good. I'm glad you can look at the situation from other perspectives. That's important.
    Something to watch out for: make sure you take the time to revise. Some sentences get a bit run-on-y. Also, when using "I" to refer to yourself, make sure it is always capitalized.
    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good posting. I think getting specific earlier in the post would have made it a bit easier to read, but the content of your post was good. I'm glad you can look at the situation from other perspectives. That's important.
    Something to watch out for: make sure you take the time to revise. Some sentences get a bit run-on-y. Also, when using "I" to refer to yourself, make sure it is always capitalized.
    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete